Open to all artists, in all watercolour techniques.
1. Every author can apply to this exhibition via email firstname.lastname@example.org with two photos of their watercolours. The quality of the photos should not be smaller than 2 M pixels and not bigger than 3 M pixels. Photos should be sent by April 28th, 2016.
2. The jury will acknowledge the authors by May 14th, 2016.
3. The signed works should be sent by a registered air-mail as PRINTED MATTER in a simple package, without frame or passe-partout, declaring “NO COMMERCIAL VALUE”, before May 20th, to:
4. The watercolour paper size must not be bigger than A4 ( 210 × 297 mm / 27 × 11.7 in ) and not less than A5 ( 148 × 210 mm / 5.83 × 8.27 in ).
Mandatory dates attached in the shipment (see the table below):
- Author’s name and last name:
- Exact adress:
- Title of the work:
- Work’s dimensions:
- Date of the work (max. 2 years old):
5. Along with the properly filled in membership form, a “Curriculum Vitae” should accompany the works, including name, artist’s date of birth, as well as the corresponding fee.
If you are a resident of Slovenia, the fee is 30 EUR.
If you are a resident of the EU, the fee is 40 EUR.
If you are not a resident of the EU, the fee is 45 EUR or 50 USD.
Please, make the payment via Bank Transfer to DLUSP (Lokarjeva Gallery’s) account:
The name of the addressee on the bank account:
Iban: SI56 0475 0000 0539 953
(bank: “Nova KBM d.d.”)
This fee gives the right to receive the catalogue of the corresponding edition.
6. The Jury will select the works to be exhibited, the names of the accepted artists will be published on our web site http://lokarjevagalerija.splet.arnes.si/ (Mini Castra 2016)
7. The Jury will select 5 winning watercolours by the end of May and will acknowledge the winners about the award.
The first prize – 500 EUR
Second prize – 300 EUR
Third prize – 200 EUR
Fourth prize – 200 EUR
Fifth prize – 200 EUR
8. The exhibition in Ajdovščina will be open from August 26th to September 16th. The Lokarjeva Gallery will be open for visitors from 10.00 to 18.00, every day except Mondays.
9. Each awarded artist will be able to participate at the next Mini Castra 2018 without participation payment.
10. The catalog will be sent to artists along with their watercolour.
11. If artists are interested in selling their work, they are welcome to send us the price.
12. The Lokarjeva Gallery reserves the rights to reproduce and exhibit any work accepted, for promotional or cultural purposes.
13. Although all works will be handled with maximum care, the Lokarjeva Gallery will assume no responsibility for any damage or loss that may occur. The works that do not adhere exactly to these rules, will not be sent back.
14. Participation in the exhibition implies the acceptance of the above conditions.